We start this episode starts by defining the American Heartland, with guest Laura Braunsberg.
People tweeted at us and we spend a segment of the episode reading tweets:
- Calamity Jan tweets about Jean Paul-Sartre.
- Greg Sargent on shared reality.
- Mitch McConnell exaggerates Supreme Court appointment “tradition.”
- Tim Faust tweeted us. He does heavyxmedical and PWR that we talked in our last episode. We discussed him in our last episode, Everything We Know about Graham-Cassidy.
- Checkout his article Jacobin.
Is Twitter a common carrier?
And will they ever ban him for violating their terms of service?
- Twitter’s policy account discusses banning trump.
- What is a common carrier?
- FCC classified ISPs as common carriers in 2015.
- Facebook suspends black activist’s account.
- Smart Meters.
- NPR story on North Korea declaring war via Twitter.
- Jared and Ivanka use private emails.
- Mar-a-Lago admission price doubles.
Where we go through a few follow up topics fairly quickly.
Crazy stories about North Korean hijinks.
New Travel Ban
Constitutional or no?
- Why is Chad on the travel ban?
- Rafi Schwartz on the travel ban
- Trumps statements used in court opinions.
French Frog Emmanuel Macron
Macron’s patriot act. Seems like Macron is not liberal. ??♂️
- Macron’s time as finance minister
- Jim Webb’s ’06 campaign
- Rick Perry stands by in-state tuition for undocumented students in Texas.
- Rex Tillerson is running the State Department into the ground.
- Elaine Chao used government planes seven times, but when cheaper flights would not work.
- Jay Chandrasekhar‘s IMDB.