November 13, 2017
Virginia had elections that went for the Democrats. In this episode, we talk about that.
- The weird way Trump actually lowered Obamacare premiums for millions.
- @MarcoArment pays $2079/month for health insurance.
- Virginia Election Results.
- NJ Election Results
- Voters in Maine want expanded medicaid in a state where Paul LePage is the Governer.
- Washington state’s election results.
- The Blue Wall.
- Gerrmandering saved the Republicans.
- German electoral system.
- A DSA-endorsed socialist beat VA’s GOP House whip: How a Socialist Beat One of Virginia’s Most Powerful Republicans.
- A out trans woman beat a 13-term House member who wrote VA’s bathroom bill.
- A DSA-endorsed candidate who supports BLM was elected Philly DA
- AJ: 8-1 Arab Bank
- Ruchit: 6-3 Arab Bank
- Tom: 5-4 Jesner
TJ: Texas Tribune, How Renting Furniture in Texas can land you in jail?