December 18, 2017
Your three artisan lawyers argue about whether net neutrality is good or very good. Fair warning: this is a fairly deep dive and a technical view into the history and the policy of net neutrality.
- Ajit Pai‘s Harlem Shake video gets taken down.
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- What is fair use?
- Ajit Pai dances with pizzagate conspiracy theorist.
- What is net neutrality?
- Comcast v FCC
- FCC reclassifies these providers as Title II.
- Second Open Internet Order (2015) reclassified broadband as a Title II service.
- What is Colocation?
- The FCC Is Blocking a Law Enforcement Investigation Into Net Neutrality Comment Fraud.
- Washington state will sue over net neutrality repeal.
- A water fountain at the EPA backed up and started spewing sewage into the hallway.
Supreme Court Predictions
- Ruchit: 9-0 Marinello
- AJ: 8-1 Marinello
- Tom: 9-0 Marinello
Ruchit: The Uncertain Hour® Podcast