Your three lawyer pals learn about what you can wear in a Minnesota voting booth, and, really, they also learn about themselves.
- Ruchit doesn’t like the Warby Parker sunglasses he tried to convince our listeners to buy in Episode 48
It’s the 50th Epsiode, so we went crazy and did our side bars first:
- Tom: Blackmail and Other Forms of Arm Twisting by Leo Katz
- AJ: Corporate on Comedy Central
- Ruchit: Everything We Know about the American Heartland
Supreme Court Predictions
This week, we look at: Minnesota Voters Alliance v. Mansky:
- Protesters have no free-speech rights on the Supreme Court’s front porch
- AJ: 6-3 Voters Alliance
- Ruchit: 7-2 Voters Alliance
- TJ: 8-1 Voters Alliance
Some of our old predictions come back to bite us:
Arizona No-BDS Law
Tom doesn’t even know what Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) is, but people are fighting about it.
- Lawsuit arising out of BDS law
- Arizona law preventing contracting with BDS movement
- States have laws preventing their entitites from engaging in business with Sudan. E.g., Texas.